Tuesday 21 August 2012

Announcing the IndigoBlu free stamp make winner!


Butterfly2.jpg




Thank you to everyone that took part , what  fabulous projects.  We really enjoyed looking at them.

We put all the names in a hat and I am pleased to announce the winner is......................... Shirley, with a stunning tag.
Please email cs@traplet.com with your name and address  Shirley and we will send  you a fabulous stamp set from IndigoBlu.

There is still plenty of time to show us your free stamp makes from the September issue, using the fabulous stamp by Chrissie Stokes. We would love to see your projects.






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How excited am I, thank you girls for picking my name from the hat. I have no IndigoBlu stamps so can't wait for these to come so I can get crafting with them.

    Wahooo Huge hugs from me ... Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete